Contract Positions/ Professional Parents
At-Risk Youth in Central Virginia Need Safe, Nurturing Homes Now!
Become a Professional Parent with the Kindred Homes Program. We're looking for individuals and couples who want to work as part of a positive, creative team improving the lives of children in need of temporary homes.
- 24/7 On-call availability
- Weekly Support Meetings
- Monthly Respite
- Paid daily rate per child, will not decrease
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Use of internationally recognized model avoids power struggles
- Compassion, humor, and willingness to accept a child into your home
- At least 25 years old with a reliable vehicle
- A spare bedroom at least 8x10 and one full bath for every 4 people
- Ability to carry out daily points/ level system and work collaboratively
- Live in Lynchburg or counties of Amherst, Appomattox, Bedford, Campbell.
Please contact: Adam Pavao be considered for this contract position. (434) 455-3528