Internships and Practicums
The Summer 2017 Internship Portal is now closed. We will be accepting Fall Internship applications in April 2017.
Let Horizon show you the way to a successful career.
Horizon Behavioral Health provides the opportunity to gain clinical experience through our internship/ practicum programs for Master's level students.
Some benefits of your internship include:
- Direct clinical experience with clients
- Supervision from experienced and supportive clinicans
- Training in writing progress notes, treatment plans, and other clinical documentation
- Increased knowledge of community resources
Opportunities for students enrolled in *applicable 60 credit hour Master's Degree
Age of population: Adults
- Emergency services (Crisis Intervention Team)
- Hosptial Liaison
Age of population: Children
- Emergency services
- Hospital liaison case management
- Intensive services
- Outpatient (Parent Center)
If you have questions please click here.
- Master's Intern/ Practicum: Enrollment in qualifying 60 hour Master's program to begin supervision toward licensure within the state of Virginia as a licensed professional counselor (LPC) or licensed clinical soical worker (LCSW).