Internships and Practicums
APPLICATION SUBMISSION TIMELINE:
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING OF 2018.
Please complete this application and submit along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMER 2018 – We will start accepting applications for Summer of 2018 on January 22ndand will accept them through February 16th.
Once application deadlines are complete, we will review all applications and resumes to setup interviews.
Let Horizon show you the way to a successful career.
Horizon Behavioral Health provides the opportunity to gain clinical experience through our internship/ practicum programs for Master's level students.
Some benefits of your internship include:
- Direct clinical experience with clients
- Supervision from experienced and supportive clinicans
- Training in writing progress notes, treatment plans, and other clinical documentation
- Increased knowledge of community resources
Opportunities for students enrolled in *applicable 60 credit hour Master's Degree
Horizon offers opportunities to work with the children and/or adult populations in the following Portfolios:
- Case Management
- Emergency Services
- Intensive Services
- Outpatient Services
- Therapeutic Day Treatment
If you have questions please click here.
- Master's Intern/ Practicum: Enrollment in qualifying 60 hour Master's program to begin supervision toward licensure within the state of Virginia as a licensed professional counselor (LPC) or licensed clinical soical worker (LCSW).