Internships and Practicums
We are now accepting Fall 2017 Applications. The application deadline is May 26, 2017.
Let Horizon show you the way to a successful career.
Horizon Behavioral Health provides the opportunity to gain clinical experience through our internship/ practicum programs for Master's level students.
Some benefits of your internship include:
- Direct clinical experience with clients
- Supervision from experienced and supportive clinicans
- Training in writing progress notes, treatment plans, and other clinical documentation
- Increased knowledge of community resources
Opportunities for students enrolled in *applicable 60 credit hour Master's Degree
Horizon offers opportunities to work with the children and/or adult populations in the following Portfolios:
- Case Management
- Emergency Services
- Intensive Services
- Outpatient Services
- Therapeutic Day Treatment
If you have questions please click here.
- Master's Intern/ Practicum: Enrollment in qualifying 60 hour Master's program to begin supervision toward licensure within the state of Virginia as a licensed professional counselor (LPC) or licensed clinical soical worker (LCSW).